Welcome back, this is the second and final part of our Deeds of Cruelty update.
This patch contains the second half of our Halloween Event, featuring a new party finder system, a Halloween event instance, class balancing, nest readjustments and more.
As usual, patch notes may be updated at a later time to reflect things we've previously missed in our first iteration.
Party Finder System
Party Finder is a new system where players queue up to find a party and join a dungeon, for now we have the system open for event content.
We've also updated our 2019 Halloween Event to feature a limited-time event instance, as well as to hold the beta testing of our new system. You can view the event page by clicking the text here.
Here's a few screenies featuring the system:
Please report any bugs or issues you find with the Party Finder on our Discord Server.
- Maelstrom Howl's VIT conversion has been adjusted to 150%.
- Maelstrom Howl's damage has increased.
- Bombs Away EX damage has increased.
- Flying Swing EX cooldown increased by 2 seconds.
- Destroyer's Voice (65 Passive) damage buff duration has increased from 10s -> 20s.
- The transformation duration has increased from 180s -> 600s.
- Finish Attack / Coup De Grace EX bonus damage has been nerfed, while the base damage has increased.
- You can press jump key during Feint to cancel it into a jump again.
- (PVP + PVE) Spiral Kick i-frame has been re-added.
- The damage of Justice Crash EX has decreased.
- The damage of Divine Ascension EX has decreased.
- Using Detonate on electrocuted enemies no longer removes the electricity debuff.
- The Regeneration skill is re-added to the skill tree.
- Healing Relic EX now heals with 8% HP per pulse instead of raw magical attack.
- The cooldown of Immortality has decreased to 85s and its duration has increased to 6s.
- Relic Reaction EX now works properly after using Immortality next to a relic.
- Great Heal's HP healing amount has increased to 50%, while the cooldown has decreased to 40s.
- It's now possible to Tumble out of Ice Beam EX while casting it.
- Frosty Fist and Volcano Punch now have a small i-frame.
- The damage of almost every Mechanic Mode skill has been decreased.
- The damage of Gigaton Quack has decreased.
- Windcall Twirl now grants a 10% attack bonus.
- Windcall now grants a 10% movement speed bonus.
- Illusion Dance now grants a 10% action speed bonus.
- Illusion Gaze now grants 10% action speed & 15% movement speed bonuses.
- The damage of Frolic has increased.
- Dance of Ecstasy CD increased to 90s.
- The damage of all EX and base Blade Dancer skills has increased.
- The damage of all EX and base Spirit Dancer skills has increased.
- The damage of Lollipop Chop has decreased.
- The damage of Leap has increased.
- The damage of Stab Tug EX has decreased.
- The damage of Charging Sweep EX has decreased.
- English translation adjustments.
- Stats of Divine grade spirits are increased.
- Character jumps have been reverted to T4 variant. Characters will no longer get a little boost in the air while attacking as well.
- Labina's super armour break values have reduced by a large margin.
- Labina's overall HP and attack values have decreased.
- Every other boss in Kairon Nest has had their HP increased.
- Third Core Nest bosses' HP and DEF values have increased.
- Several buff wipes have been removed from Third Core Nest.
- The action speed of Cerberus's stomp skill has slightly decreased.
- A telegraph has been added to Cerberus's stomp skill.
- The Party Finder system has been activated.
- An event NPC (Kathy) now spawns in Saint's Haven.
- Ice ECJs penalty has increased to -45% for normal grade, and -40% for quality grades.
- Attempting to talk to an NPC while in queue for party finder will cancel your queue.
- Queueing multiple times with party finder will bug out the queue for everyone involved, and place you in a solo instance. Do not abuse this, we have logs and will take action against people who abuse it.