Hello everyone, as we wrap up the year with our final patch, we wish that you have fun and enjoy the holidays, with huge emphasis on staying safe. While 2020 has been a terrible year for almost all of us, we're having hopes that 2021 will be better.
The game client will automatically update to the latest patch.
* Patch Notes last updated on: 12/19 at 11:13 (UTC+1)
- The Magical Defense attribute of bosses have been decreased.
- Tacitus: Overall HP nerfed, damage significantly increased.
- Ares: Damage of Slam and Gustav are increased. Now teleports before Cross Cut. (Purple Line AOE) to hopefully resolve server position issues.
- Pets are now enabled while inside the instance.
2020 Winter Fiesta Event
- From December 19, 2020 at 9:00 to January 9, 2021 at 08:59 (UTC+1)
- [Irine] now has a new dialogue option for the 2020 Winter Fiesta exchange shop.
Since this is a re-run of the 2019 version, the details remain similar. This is a simple collect-and-redeem type event, lasting until the event conclusion date above.
The main goal is to collect [2020 Winter Coupons], which can be obtained by clearing various tasks, detailed as:
Completing World Daily Tasks will grant you 10x 2020 Winter Coupons each task, with the exception of the last two dailies, as they'll give you 30x and 70x coupons respectively.
Completing each Content below will grant each player a fixed amount of [2020 Winter Coupons] per clear. These drops are bound to your name, meaning no loot rolling is required:
|Content Name||Event Drops|
|Kairon Nest||x5 2020 Winter Coupons|
|Volcano Nest||x5 2020 Winter Coupons|
|Third Core Nest Nest||x5 2020 Winter Coupons|
|Cerberus Nest (Lv80)||x7 2020 Winter Coupons|
|Manticore Nest (Lv80)||x7 2020 Winter Coupons|
|Raging Storm||x10 2020 Winter Coupons|
|Granom Nest||x10 2020 Winter Coupons|
|Rage of the King||x15 2020 Winter Coupons|
|Red Dragon Nest (Normal)||x15 2020 Winter Coupons|
|RDN: Hardcore||x20 2020 Winter Coupons|
Event Item Exchanges
- By speaking to [Irine] in Saint's Haven, you can exchange your [2020 Winter Coupons] for a bunch of various goodies, one of them being an exclusive mount!
The following Costumes have been added to the IC Shop:
These costumes are available at the usual price points, check em out in game
- 2020 Christmas Costumes
- Musician 2.0 Set
Purifying Light Weapons
After about a year of them being unavailable, they've returned to the Infinity Boxes. Once you obtain an Icy Dust, head on over to Pania and click to open the Special Store. The Purifying Light weapons should be on the third tab. Grab them now while they're in stock!
These are seasonal and exclusive Pania weapons. Once the 2020 Winter Fiesta event concludes, the coupons will no longer be obtainable until Winter 2021.
- Obtainable by opening (Premium) Infinity Boxes. The free variant will not contain Icy Dust.
- As usual, you can preview the weapons [Pania] in Saint's Haven.
- The Freaky Bear Coupons, Hallowee Lamp set, and Cosy Coffin mount has been removed from both variants of the Infinity Box.
The following items have been added to the Premium Infinity Box:
|Steampunk Rabbit Car|
- The "XC" terminology will now be referred to as "IC". This stands for Infinity Cash.
- The game client font has been adjusted.
- We've changed our localisation base to the latest version of SEA. Several terminology have changed, such as Crest -> Heraldry.
- The Iridescence and Freaky Bear coupon exchange options have been moved from Irine to Pania.
- Background image adjustment for the IC Shop.
The following class skills have been adjusted as follows:
|Irine Car Dash!||The debuff duration has decreased from 20s -> 10s.
The debuff amount has decreased from 30% -> 15%.
|Frenzied Drive EX||The skill damage has been reduced.
Can now chain into 2 additional charges.
|Hacking Stance EX||Now provides full iFrame during the right-click action.|
|Triple Slash EX||Two additional slashes have been added on both left/right click.|
|Iai Slash||This is a new custom skill, check it out in-game.|
Frenzied Charge EX note: By continuing to hold left mouse click, you will chain into two additional casts. This also works while condensed, instead of holding the mouse button, you simply hold the Backwards directional key.
|Crusader's Zeal||The buff can no longer be wiped.|
|Elemental Shield||The superarmour bonus has been increased to +80%.|
|65 Passive||The cooldown reduction effect for Ignite is removed.
Now applies a +10% Magic Damage increase.
|65 Passive||The cooldown reduction effect for Shatter is removed.
Now applies a +10% Magic Damage increase.
|Turbo Boost||The "Damage Taken Up" debuff penalty has been removed.|
Randgrid (DPS Tree)
|Stomp N Stab||Now applies a +50% Action Speed buff.|
|Blazing Scar||This is a new custom skill, check it out in-game.|
|Stoicism||This is a new custom skill, check it out in-game.|
|Courage||This is a new custom skill, check it out in-game.|
|Fire Bomb||This is a new custom skill, check it out in-game.|
The following issues have been addressed:
- The windblade projectiles from Gladiator's Frenzied Charge EX should no longer stagger and slow down bosses with unbreakable superarmour.
- Fixed an issue with Dark Avenger's Death Knell wherein initially holding down left-click mouse button would prevent the third fire projectile from firing out.